Hey, Ben here,
And you’re reading my uncensored review of what I really thought about the “Family Survival Course” by Jason Richards.
Note: This is a review site: Click here for the official Family Survival Course website.
Why am I writing this? Well, when I was thinking about buying the Family Survival Course, there weren’t many good reviews around so I thought I’d write one quickly to help any of you who are in the same position I was.
But be warned, I’ll be going into both the good and the bad points, so if that’s something you might not want to hear, then you may as well leave now.
The “Family Survival Course” guide is a downloadable eBook written by Jason Richards,
an ex-marine of 23 years, passionate survivalist, and founder of the Family Survival Course – survival guide.
Jason Richards created a comprehensive emergency survival guide designed to keep you and your family safe when a major crisis hit your town or city and apocalypse survival knowledge will be a matter of life or death to your loved ones.
This survival course discusses how people can protect their family during the upcoming political and economic crisis that the United States of America has to face.
The Family Survival Course was launched on June 11, 2012 and has immediately gained a staggering commendation from readers due to its content-rich features.
The Long-Term Family Survival Course covers family preparedness for emergency situations. It tackles everything from mindset and planning to emergency food storage and self defense weapons.
At 279 pages, it’s a comprehensive look at what it means to be prepared for the worst, but with the best “apocalypse kit” for your family survival.
The course even teaches you how to treat your family’s illnesses with herbs and plants – a skill that could definitely come in handy in a variety of situations.
Being prepared and having a survival mindset is important to me, and I think everyone should try to learn more about these types of topics.
I believe you’ll get the peace of mind by having the knowledge that can save you and your family at times of crises.
With the Family Survival Course you’ll learn:
- Family’s Complete List of Items: all the 44 foods and survival apocalypse recipes you need to stockpile for your family’s long term survival … without spending more than $300!
- 9 basic self-defense items every household should have as part of the survival gear when the crisis strikes. They’re not a hazard for your family, they’re easy to use and they can save your kids lives in the most unpredictable life-threatening situations that require apocalypse survival knowledge.
- How to create an inconspicuous “panic room” in your home – even if you’re a renter!
And keep your whole family safe and sound, away from any danger that may happen outside the panic room door.
- How to generate your own electricity for less than $200, in case the grid breaks down and leaves you in pitch black for weeks.
- 48 natural, dirt-cheap remedies you should stockpile with your supplies. If a major disaster destroys your town, a road to the pharmacy may very well become a road to hell. Ignore this crucial list and you`ll dread the sound of a sneeze in your home!
- How to take complete control over your food and water supplies… and keep looters off your property and far away from the stock you`ve invested in for your family survival.
- Make your own clean water without wasting all the essential minerals your body needs (unlike the usual purification processes that drain all the good stuff out of water).
- The common mistake that can instantly leave you and your family with nothing to eat for weeks… and put your life in danger. You`ll discover how to provide enough food for your entire family with no risk whatsoever, and stay as far from FEMA camps as possible!
- The well-kept secret that will bring you more power than guns and wealth together… and how to use it to stay on top of the food chain all throughout the crisis.
- The 3 instant measures you should take when you hear the dreaded knock on your door… and keep soldiers out of your house, even if they have an evacuation order!
So, even if you decide not to purchase this particular course, you should definitely try to learn about this stuff anyway – it’s absolutely worth it.
As someone who is very interested in keeping my family safe and prepared in all types of situations, I’ve read a lot of material on these topics.
The Family Survival Course is absolutely the most comprehensive resources I have seen, compared to other products in this genre of survival training.
The is not some obscure formula only viable for elite trained survivals.
All the tips in the apocalypse survival guide are easily applicable without the need of spending absurd amounts of money on your family’s survival.
With its low price and significantly important professional info, I consider this course to be great value for money, and I would still consider it to be the same if the price was much higher. (You can check out the current product price in the link below).
But if for any reason, you’re not satisfied with it, you can request a full refund and it will be processed immediately, so you have absolutely nothing to lose as you really stand to gain the most precious thing of all; survival and prosperity for you and your loved ones in case the impending crisis does strike us.